Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster
program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge
and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership
abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and
independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises
that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. You put this knowledge into action
through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
• Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI Divemaster
• Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in
• Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another
training organization), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training
organization), 20 logged dives, 18 years old.
Materials You’ll Need:
• PADI Divemaster Manual
• Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) – all three versions (Table, Wheel and eRDP including
associated Instructions for Use booklets)
• The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
• Diving Knowledge Workbook
• Divemaster Slates
• Instructor Guides for the programs that may be conducted by PADI Divemasters.
•PADI Divemaster Video
Take charge of your adventure. Become a PADI Divemaster
Contact us for the next scheduled orientation meeting!